[LayerSliderWP] Slider not foundRegister Now »
2012 NLC participants at the NASA Johnson Space CenterRegister Now »
Learn how to become a more effective leader in your chapter.
Represent your student chapter and learn how to:
- Leverage your own strengths to become a better leader
- Work more effectively in a team environment
- Create a greater impact on your programs
- Make your role easier by actively listening to your team
Is there not a chapter at your school? Start a Chapter!
Who should represent your chapter?
There is a limit of 2-3 students per student chapter or interest group. The ideal candidates would:
- Be a current or upcoming promising student chapter officer
- Be a committee head for Science Extravaganza or other MAES Program
- Not be a graduating senior (unless they are to continue onto graduate school)
- Not have attended a previous National Leadership Conference